Journey Through Grief
Peer Support Group
Evidence-based Perinatal Loss Peer Support Groups for mothers, fathers and their spouses or significant other.
1. Groups are open to adults who have lost a child
before birth or up to the age of one.
2. Groups meet virtually on a weekly basis via Zoom.
3. Groups meet Monday evenings from 6:00-7:30pm
4. Groups are facilitated by mental health
professionals with expertise in perinatal loss and
infant mental health.
5. Registration is required: Please email
Dr. Hutchinson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Orientation is held weekly by calling
Click Intake Form:
- Infant Mental Health Training
- Reflective Supervision Training
- Community of Practice Equity Training
- Equity & Implicit Bias Training
- Early Childhood Trauma Informed Training
- Trauma Informed Training
- Parenting Skills Training
- Human Trafficking and Teen Mothers
- Active Parenting Workshop